What communications do you agree to receive?
You agree to receive communication from Us relating to products, technical and account updates via email, SMS messaging and other forms of communication mediums which may be provided by the third parties.
What personal information do we collect?
The personal information We will collect from You will generally include:
- Your name;
- Your Primary Email Address and other email addresses;
- Your physical and postal address
- contact numbers; and
- any other information provided by You or specifically related to Your communications with Us or your use of Our Services, including information relating to the performance of Our Services.
We do not collect or retain personal information that We do not need.
How do we use your personal information?
We need to collect personal information so that we can provide Our Services and conduct Our business.
We will never sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties.
We will not disclose your information to third parties except:
- to any person engaged by Us to provide products or services on our behalf, where Your personal information is necessary for the provision of those Services. We do not share information collected for the purpose of network or computer performance monitoring or for providing customized technical support outside of Our authorised vendors, contractors and agents;
- to debt collection agencies or credit rating agencies in case You are in breach of this agreement;
- as required by any applicable laws or regulations, or in the course of legal proceedings or other investigations. Such disclosure may include, but is not limited to, monitoring of Our network consistent with applicable law. In addition, We are required by law to report any facts or circumstances reported to us or that we discover from which it appears there may be a violation of the child pornography laws. We reserve the right to report any such information, including the identity of users, account information, images and other facts to law enforcement personnel.; or
- to any other person You authorise us to disclose Your personal information to.
If you would like to opt out of receiving future communications from us (following the expiry of this Agreement) You can do so by contacting Our Privacy Officer at the contact details set out below.
Security and accuracy
We take reasonable steps to ensure personal information is:
- protected against loss, damage, misuse and unauthorised access. We restrict access to personal information to those individuals who need access to this information in order to assist Us in performing Our duties and obligations in connection with this Agreement; and
- accurate, up to date, complete, relevant and not misleading.
Access to personal information
You may request:
- confirmation of whether or not We hold any personal information about You; and
- access to any personal information that we hold.
To do so please contact the Privacy Officer at the contact details set out below.
Accuracy of information
You have the right to ask us to correct your personal information when it is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. To do so please contact the Privacy Officer at the contact details set out below so that we can update our records.
Privacy Officer – Contact Us
If you would like to contact us about any matter relating to privacy, our details are:
The Privacy Officer, Andy Derleth
p: (09) 282 4816
f: (09) 280 3678
We reserve the right to provide account and user information, including email, to third parties as required or permitted by law (such as in response to a subpoena or court order), and to cooperate with law enforcement authorities in the investigation of any criminal or civil matter.