Reliable, Fast, Broadband
For Auckland CBD
We specialise in providing internet access anywhere you want it.
Auckland CBD Broadband Plans
Click to check if your apartment building can get Cable over Fibre
- Beach Apartments – 85 Beach Road, Auckland
- Perspective Apartments – 28 College Hill, Freemans Bay, Auckland
- 30 Heather Street, Parnell, Auckland
- Quay West Apartments – 8 Albert Street, Auckland
- Lighter Quay – Halsey Street, Viaduct, Auckland
- The Guardian Apartments – 105 Queen Street, Auckland
- Wiltshire Apartments – 89-95 Victoria Street West, Auckland
- 595 New North Road, Auckland
- 2 Western Springs Road, Auckland
Apartment Broadband is one of our specialties. We’ve been helping Auckland apartment dwellers and students get connected to better broadband since 2005, and won the Best Specialist Broadband Provider 2019 at the Broadband Compare TUANZ Awards.
Cable over Fibre is available in selected apartment buildings and brings fast broadband speeds using existing apartment infrastructure. It’s quick and easy to install, usually within a few days.
It gives you Unlimited Data and fast speeds (up to 100/50 Mbps), without the complex hassle of installing Fibre!
All our plans come with no long term contracts – you can give us 30 days notice anytime!
Ready to join an award-winning provider?
Full Cable over Fibre Product Terms
- No long-term contract – give us 30 days’ notice anytime!
- or get a free modem on a 12 month term
Modem, postage and handling
- $120 (free on a 12 month term)
- Otherwise you can bring your own compatible modem for free
Early Exit Fee on a 12 month term
- The early exit fee is 1/12 of $199 for every remaining month on a 12 month contract, plus the value of any promotion offered during signup.
E.g. if you cancelled with 5 months remaining on your contract, the early exit fee will be $83.00 (this is 5/12 of $199). 30 days notice must be given on a 12 month term.
- If you run out of data, your account will auto top-up with a 1GB data pack ($4 each per 1GB), up to 4 times. After this, your connection will stop, and you will need to manually purchase one of the data packs below to get back up and running.
- 5GB – $15.50
- 10GB – $27.50
- Automatic payment is required. The initial automatic payment is done via credit/debit card; however, you will need to setup direct debit from your NZ bank account after signup.
- Factors such as network congestion at peak hours and downloads in progress may affect the actual speed
- This is a best efforts residential service and is not to be used for business or re-sale
Check what’s available at your address